Niagara University offers an RN-to-BSN completion program!
- Earn your BSN degree at Niagara for FREE!
- Two-year FULL scholarship!
- Join Army ROTC and become an Army nurse, a proven leader!
Some areas of nursing in the Army are:
- General Nursing
- OB/GYN Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Pre-Operative Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
After becoming an Army Nurse, many have the opportunity to go on to advance schooling full time, paid for by the Army while receiving a salary.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Education
- Nurse Administration
- And many more
ROTC Classes available at Niagara and NCCC. Sign up today!
For more information visit Niagara University's Nursing website at: www.niagara.edu/nursing or you may contact Sean Donohue at (716) 286-8235 or by email at email@example.com.