Green To Gold (G2G) Program is for active duty enlisted personnel who wish to become commissioned officers in the Army. If accepted in the G2G Program, soldiers are discharged early from active duty to attend college and return to active duty as a commissioned officer after college. The G2G Program offers a scholarship and a non-scholarship option. Scholarships are available for 2, 3, and 4 years of college. Application window is through 1 April.
Benefits for G2G Scholarship Winner
- Early discharge from active duty to attend college
- Full tuition and fees paid throughout the length of the scholarship.
- All scholarship winners at Niagara receive free room & board - worth $10,000. Not many schools offer that!
- Receive $1200 annually for books.
- Receive a monthly stipend: ($300 for freshmen, $350 for sophomores, $450 for juniors, and $500 for seniors).
Benefits for G2G Non-Scholarship Winner
- Early discharge from active duty
- Can opt to join ARNG or USAR and receive those benefits (see ARNG/USAR Programs)